1. The School fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in monthly installments or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Students are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
2. The fees, if paid monthly, must be paid on or before the due date, failing which a late fee of Rs.50/- will be levied up to the end of the month and thereafter Rs. 100/- per month cumulatively. Due dates are clearly indicated in the School diary. Fee defaulters may not be allowed to attend the class if fees are not cleared during the same month.
3. Fees for the holiday months must be paid in advance before the school closes. All dues must be paid before the school year ends. Those who wish to pay by cheque must have an account with The Federal Bank Ltd., at the Don Bosco School Extension counter, Park Circus, Kolkata.
4. All students of Classes VI will deposit Rs. 500/- as caution money at the beginning of their scholastic year. Class XI students will deposit an additional Rs. 500 as caution money. Deduction will be made for breakages and damages (if any), and the balance will be refunded to the parents when their wards leave the school. Receipts must be produced for refund.
5. The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the year if an increment is considered necessary. Five Percent annual increase in the tuition fee or any other is normal.